artist visas

For the touring performer, the U.S. visa system is a necessary evil. Foreign performing artists almost always need to secure a visa — usually a P or O visa — before they can legally perform in the US. Most touring performers enlist the help of a visa professional when they are coming to the US, and the lion’s share turn to CoveyLaw. CoveyLaw has a friendly staff made up of arts professionals who understand your needs, and who work to get you the visa you need, affordably and on time.

If you are considering working with us, you can get a good sense of the process if you take a moment to look through the pages, especially “Documents we need from you”. If you still have questions or if you know you want to work with us, please contact, and we will get you started in the right direction.

For more information about the process, please see our overview.

If our staff has already assigned you an artist code and you are ready to get started please enter your code here:

[client must enter  existent code to activate link below]

[Button: “continue”] > performing artist/legal]

Leave a Reply