choose your visa

We have one more set of questions for you. Please select the kind of visa you will be seeking. If you do not know which kind of visa you will be seeking, check with your case manager.

  • P-1 visa: Usually for the members of a performing arts ensemble
  • O-1 visa: Usually for for a solo artist, with or without a backing artists
  • P-3 visa: Usually for a group performing a folk or traditional ethnic art